Nebraska and Oklahoma sued Colorado last year. But now the Department of Justice is urging the Supreme Court not to hear the case.
- Several marijuana businesses have asked for permission to be open until 10 p.m.Read more
- Former Colorado Tourism Office head Al White once called marijuana's effect on tourism "mariginal." That's changed.Read more
- The company is voluntarily recalling pot gummy bears and hard candy products.Read more
- The film looks at how the the Denver Post has decided to cover recreational marijuana in the state.Read more
- Gov. John Hickenlooper issued an executive order Thursday calling marijuana treated with certain pesticides a "threat to public safety."Read more