Most candidates aren't as supportive as Rand Paul, who has held a fundraiser with the Colorado cannabis industry.
- Kathleen Chippi's ballot measure would prevent the town from spending money enforcing federal drug enforcement laws applicable to the personal use of marijuana.Read more
The pot brownie you bought to help your sleeping disorder may have a lot less active ingredient than promised, a study finds. And a review of other studies finds scant evidence of medical benefits.
- The Department of Health and Human Services says it will drop a layer of the review process called a Public Health Service review.Read more
- The change makes the town much less of a standout on the 1-70 corridor.Read more
Governor on Colowyo mine: "You close this mine it will not reduce the amount of coal that's burned."
- Regulators in the 23 states where medical or recreational marijuana is allowed are having a tough time making sure pot buyers don't ingest harmful pesticides.Read More
It's Colorado's cannabis quandary: People can travel to the state and legally buy small amounts of marijuana, but they have few places to consume the drug.
- Of those, more than a third said they use pot every day.Read more
The case involved a medical marijuana patient fired by the Dish Network after failing a drug test in 2010.