"Rolling Papers" documentary captures the first, wild year of legal recreational marijuana through eyes of a Denver Post editor.
- Researchers examined emergency rooms visits before and after recreational marijuana was legalized in 2014.Read more
- Wyoming lawmakers say the state is seeing an increase in marijuana edibles since Colorado legalized recreational weed in 2014.Read more
Last year, taxes on marijuana sales brought in more money than the town sees in overall sales tax and energy impact fees combined. Now, how to spend it?
- Marijuana shops sold $996 million of pot in 2015, an increase of about $300 million from the previous year.Read more
- Police say until the state creates a license for smoking lounges, similar events will have to be turned down.Read more
- More than 7 out of every 10 hotel rooms were filled last year.Read more