After a brief respite, political ads return to Coloradan’s TV screens this week. And there’s a hint of the deluge to come in the fall.
- Bennet won his last contest against in a tea party favorite in large part because of reproductive rights.Read more
- Republican Donald Rosier hopes to challenge Democratic Sen. Michael Bennet next year.Read more
- His campaign says that Bennet has $5.4 million cash on hand.Read more
- State Sen. Tim Neville says he's running on a platform of opposing federal mandates on health care and education, among other issues.Read more
- A conservative group slams Democratic Sen. Michael Bennet of Colorado over the Iran nuclear deal.Read more
Only one Republican is officially a candidate at this point, but a number of others are expressing interest.