- Insurance Commissioner Marguerite Salazar says heading into the fourth open enrollment period since Obamacare launched, the insurance market is still in transition.Read more
- Many more Coloradans are on Medicaid. That cost almost $1.6 billion during the first two years - nearly a third more than projected.Read more
- Colorado’s uninsured rate for adults between the ages of 18 and 64 fell almost five percentage points to 8.4 percent in the first nine months of 2015.Read more
- Colorado’s health exchange says it has signed up more than 153,000 people in private health coverage between Nov. 1 and Jan. 31.Read more
Health care policy promises to be a major headliner during the legislative session that began Wednesday.
- The Justices announced Friday they will hear the case.Read more
The state’s Division of Insurance essentially pulled the plug on the cooperative insurer on Friday.
- How many people are affected? What happens to them? How long will coverage last? We have answers to those and other questions.Read more
Just 6.7 percent of Colorado residents remain uninsured. In 2013 that number was 14.3 percent.