Affordable Care Act (ACA Obamacare)
- UnitedHealthcare and Humana cited heavy losses from joining Connect For Health Colorado.Read more
- Colorado’s uninsured rate for adults between the ages of 18 and 64 fell almost five percentage points to 8.4 percent in the first nine months of 2015.Read more
- Colorado’s health exchange says it has signed up more than 153,000 people in private health coverage between Nov. 1 and Jan. 31.Read more
Health care policy promises to be a major headliner during the legislative session that began Wednesday.
- Frustrated Roaring Fork Valley residents told state officials Thursday they have few insurance options and are dealing with soaring costs.Read more
- The Justices announced Friday they will hear the case.Read more
- A survey finds small businesses are struggling with costs, and shifting costs to employees.Read more
Here are 10 things to know about health insurance in 2016.
The state’s Division of Insurance essentially pulled the plug on the cooperative insurer on Friday.