Affordable Care Act (ACA Obamacare)
- Many more Coloradans are on Medicaid. That cost almost $1.6 billion during the first two years - nearly a third more than projected.Read more
- UnitedHealthcare and Humana cited heavy losses from joining Connect For Health Colorado.Read more
- Colorado’s uninsured rate for adults between the ages of 18 and 64 fell almost five percentage points to 8.4 percent in the first nine months of 2015.Read more
- Colorado’s health exchange says it has signed up more than 153,000 people in private health coverage between Nov. 1 and Jan. 31.Read more
Health care policy promises to be a major headliner during the legislative session that began Wednesday.
- Frustrated Roaring Fork Valley residents told state officials Thursday they have few insurance options and are dealing with soaring costs.Read more
- The Justices announced Friday they will hear the case.Read more
- A survey finds small businesses are struggling with costs, and shifting costs to employees.Read more
Here are 10 things to know about health insurance in 2016.