Affordable Care Act (ACA Obamacare)
- Insurance Commissioner Marguerite Salazar says heading into the fourth open enrollment period since Obamacare launched, the insurance market is still in transition.Read more
Hispanics saw the biggest gains in health coverage under Obamacare. Despite that, big disparities and rising costs are a cause for concern.
- Many more Coloradans are on Medicaid. That cost almost $1.6 billion during the first two years - nearly a third more than projected.Read more
- UnitedHealthcare and Humana cited heavy losses from joining Connect For Health Colorado.Read more
- Colorado’s uninsured rate for adults between the ages of 18 and 64 fell almost five percentage points to 8.4 percent in the first nine months of 2015.Read more
- Colorado’s health exchange says it has signed up more than 153,000 people in private health coverage between Nov. 1 and Jan. 31.Read more
Health care policy promises to be a major headliner during the legislative session that began Wednesday.
- Frustrated Roaring Fork Valley residents told state officials Thursday they have few insurance options and are dealing with soaring costs.Read more
- The Justices announced Friday they will hear the case.Read more