Oil and Gas
- A judge's decision that the death of a Weld County oil and gas worker was caused by exposure to hydrocarbons could have major implications for the industry.Read more
Last week, Boulder Mayor Matt Appelbaum signed onto a climate change proclamation at the Vatican.
Tisha Schuller spoke with Colorado Matters as she prepared to leave her post as head of the Colorado Oil and Gas Association. Here's what listeners said about our interview.
- Terex's wants to use a well north of Mitchell, Neb., to dispose of salty groundwater and chemical-laden fracking wastewater.Read more
- The debate over fracking is "complicated enough without the federal government encroaching on states’ rights," said the state attorney general.Read more
- While oil and natural gas prices are great for the wallet, they're leading to layoffs. NPR visits Pennsylvania's Marcellus Shale region, which is still seeing a growth in high-paying natural gas jobs.Read More
- She said her departure has long been planned, but was delayed by the controversy between communities and industry over fracking.Read more
- Colorado’s largest oil driller plans to cut capital spending around Weld County by up to 25 percent this year.Read more