Some laws make it illegal for people to ask for money after sunset or to panhandle at a bus stop.
- The city may change its panhandling law to bring it in line with a court ruling last week.Read more
- Grand Junction will be barred from enforcing its 2014 ordinance limiting panhandling.Read more
- The contentious part of the law comes with how panhandling is defined. As it is written now, you cannot make any immediate request or plea for anything.Read more
- The new laws prohibit aggressive panhandling and ban people from lingering on specific medians.Read more
- The City Council heard complaints from restaurants and other tourist-related businesses about the situation.Read more