- Voters will decide this fall whether to extend the Scientific Cultural and Facilities District -- which granted more than $50 million last year.Read more
- Set in 1962, the film -- which includes some Hollywood actors -- follows two teenagers on a cross-country quest to reach Eleanor Roosevelt.Read more
Following the release of "The Hateful Eight," Colorado legislators have approved another $3 million in film incentives for the next fiscal year.
- The projects include a weekly entertainment TV show called "Xfinity Latino," a local documentary called "Keep A Light In Your Window," and the Air Force-inspired movie "Battle Borne."Read more
- If signed, it's then up to voters across seven counties to decide this fall if the Scientific Cultural and Facilities District will be extended for 12 more years.Read more
The painting -- taken down from a public building in downtown Denver this week -- depicts a police officer wearing a KKK hood and pointing a gun at a black child.
- The Scientific and Cultural Facilities District board has made moves to create a specific fund of extra grants for certain groups that target underserved communities.Read more
- The piece shows a police officer with a white hood pointing a gun at a black child.Read more
Joanna Rotkin and Laura Ann Samuelson will perform their dance "Goodnight, Courtney Love" in the swimming pool this Saturday.
"White Mirror" uses dance to explore the Holocaust in Denver's Babi Yar Park on Sunday, Oct. 4.