- Yes, we've still got a month (or two, we hope) of skiing left this season. But now's the time to buy next season's pass to get the best price.Read more
- "Everybody’s really excited about it," said Wolf Creek co-owner Rosanne Pitcher.Read more
Little ski hills, often with just one rope tow, dotted Colorado's central and southern mountains in the 1900s. Today, nearly all are closed.
- Bookings edged up only slightly through the end of October. That’s after years of double-digit growth at western ski resorts.Read more
- the resort opens Friday with nine lifts accessing 1,150 skiable acres.Read more
A handful of ski resorts like Arapahoe Basin and Aspen Skiing Company hope to change skiers' views on climate change.
Attention Colorado gear heads: That backpack you've been eyeing might soon get a little cheaper. We repeat: might.
- Attorneys present arguments Tuesday in a case with potentially far-reaching implications for the state's $3-billion-a-year ski industry.Read more