Skiing and Snowboarding
- Yes, we've still got a month (or two, we hope) of skiing left this season. But now's the time to buy next season's pass to get the best price.Read more
- March is typically Colorado’s snowiest month, but the mountains have not seen heavy snow in the past two weeks.Read more
- "Everybody’s really excited about it," said Wolf Creek co-owner Rosanne Pitcher.Read more
Little ski hills, often with just one rope tow, dotted Colorado's central and southern mountains in the 1900s. Today, nearly all are closed.
- Ski area groups sued the agency, claiming the rule was an illegal seizure of private property.Read more
- Bookings edged up only slightly through the end of October. That’s after years of double-digit growth at western ski resorts.Read more
- the resort opens Friday with nine lifts accessing 1,150 skiable acres.Read more