Skiing and Snowboarding
- Attorneys present arguments Tuesday in a case with potentially far-reaching implications for the state's $3-billion-a-year ski industry.Read more
In the summer, ski jumpers fly down Howelsen Hill in downtown Steamboat Springs. But instead of snow, the surface is green plastic.
The dream of planners: Skiers moving from DIA to the slopes in three hours without ever needing a car.
- Colorado Ski Country USA reports skier visits still exceed the five-year average.Read more
Shiffrin, who said recently she hopes to always be called a "rising star," explains why it's hard to stay humble.
- The decision to buy the 3,000-acre resort is aimed at driving season pass sales and building loyalty with guests from around the world.Read more
- Should you get the Epic Pass or the Rocky Mountain Super Pass? Get the scoop here.Read more
- Sugar Bowl Resort closed early due to warm weather and the state's ongoing drought.Read more
- Its unclear if the ski resort will remain open until its original closing day, March 29.Read more