Weather has been freakishly warm, both on the Front Range and up in the High Country where our dreams lie.
- More than 700 flights have been canceled as a major winter storm moved through the Front Range.Read more
- Up to about 8 inches are expected in the Denver area before the storm moves out Friday afternoon.Read more
- Heavy snow and strong winds are increasing the risk.Read more
- Reported totals from last night include more than 13 inches in the foothills west of Denver and 11 inches in Boulder and Fort Collins.Read more
- "Everybody’s really excited about it," said Wolf Creek co-owner Rosanne Pitcher.Read more
The snow Thursday afternoon might not be as heavy as what hit the metro area late Wednesday. But driving will still be difficult.