- Those who qualify to be part of the program receive 50 percent of their power from solar.Read more
- The program hopes to train about 350 people in the solar industry.Read more
- The plan would include a sizable fee increase for solar customers of the state's biggest utility.Read more
- Colorado ranked 10th in 2014, down one slot from 2013, despite the state requirement that utilities get more of their power from renewable energy sources by 2020.Read more
- The decisions came following a decline in the sale of solar inverters.Read more
- The Intermountain Rural Electric Cooperative has agreed to review its proposal to cut residential credits for solar energy.Read more
There are already more than 30 of these types of projects for consumers who want to share solar energy.
"We knew that if we put it on our school and we got the word around, then other schools would do it," says a student at Mackintosh Academy.