- The Texas-based company says it will concentrate its cars where member demand is highest -- near downtown.Read more
- The $2.1 million project was hailed as a significant improvement in safety for motorists and bicyclists alike when it was dedicated earlier this month.Read more
- The naming rights agreement includes exterior advertisements on rail and bus vehicles and allows CU to use its name and logo on digital and printed material related to the line.Read more
Construction is expected to last two weeks as the city moves ahead with a pilot program to widen bike lanes on some busy streets.
Along with the bikeway and highway lanes, the $317 million project also features new technology to help motorists better decide how to get around.
Commuter rail trains will be traveling down the tracks every seven and a half minutes, sometimes at speeds of 70 mph.
- The blimp, which will be tethered to the ground, will be flown up to 400 feet above I-25 near Interstate 76 and U.S. Highway 36.Read more
- Boulder's transportation board is considering a pilot project Monday night that would add wider bike lanes to four city streets, leaving less room for cars.Read more