The ride-sharing service grew more than 300 percent in Colorado over the last year, according to a new report.
- Denver transportation planners are proposing creating bus-only lanes for morning and afternoon drive times.Read more
- The new bus line promises faster travel by using the express toll lane that opened on U.S. 36 in July.Read more
- A coalition of business groups called Fix Colorado Roads first has to persuade the legislature to put the measure on the ballot.Read more
- The Coloradoan points out that an Amtrak route between the two cities would be much cheaper than a new high-speed commuter rail line.Read more
The company eventually wants quick service to be available year-round. But for now, its efforts are focused on ski season.
- At the maximum suggested toll rate, drivers would pay $2.31 a mile to travel in the express lane, which would put the cost at a higher rate than any other toll road in the country.Read more