The University of Colorado School of Medicine professor leads a nonprofit founded to combat obesity. The group says the $1.5 million it received from Coke has no influence on its work.
University of Colorado (CU)
- The report says both cities offer high opportunity for tech start-ups at relatively low cost.Read more
Wednesday night’s Republican presidential debate in Boulder served as a magnet for groups hoping to attract attention.
Republican presidential candidates made themselves heard in Boulder. We brought together three Colorado voters to watch the debate.
- At first, debate organizers only made a total of 50 tickets available to the university but then upped the number to 100 and then 150.Read more
The first debate will start at 4 p.m on Oct. 28. The main debate starts at 6 p.m. on the same day.
- Fraternities severed ties with the university and formed their own independent governing body after a Chi Psi pledge died from alcohol poisoning in 2004.Read more
- CNN reports that the debate will be limited to two hours and will allow opening and/or closing statements.Read more
- The money will go to the Boulder university's Fiske Planetarium, where staff and students will produce two- to four-minute videos.Read more