University of Colorado (CU)
- At first, debate organizers only made a total of 50 tickets available to the university but then upped the number to 100 and then 150.Read more
The first debate will start at 4 p.m on Oct. 28. The main debate starts at 6 p.m. on the same day.
- Fraternities severed ties with the university and formed their own independent governing body after a Chi Psi pledge died from alcohol poisoning in 2004.Read more
- CNN reports that the debate will be limited to two hours and will allow opening and/or closing statements.Read more
- The money will go to the Boulder university's Fiske Planetarium, where staff and students will produce two- to four-minute videos.Read more
The study will include sets of identical twins, fraternal twins, and unrelated individuals to compare differences in the brain at various levels of drug use.
- On a Western campaign swing, the presidential candidate also led a rally in Tucson, Arizona (at left).Read more
- "Round and Round Up and Down" features live dancers and performers projected on the screen above as part of a dance film.Read more
- Organizers are calling the Oct. 28 demonstration a march for civic engagement.Read more