The lawsuit alleges manufacturers knew, or should have known, about potential health risks from the chemicals.
Website Matches Teachers With Second Jobs, Denver Neighborhood Hopes Clean-Up Improves Health, 'Water Knife' Depicts Water-Starved West
Website ByaTeacher.com matches teachers seeking second jobs with employers who need help. Then, residents of Denver's Westwood neighborhood are part of a national movement to improve outdoor amenities such as parks and paths to encourage people to get outside. And, sci-fi thriller "Water Knife," by Colorado author Paolo Bacigalupi, takes readers to a water-starved West.
- Water for the reservoir would be pumped from the Windy Gap Reservoir on the Colorado River near Granby.Read more
Israel is mostly dry and arid, but it started earlier than most countries at figuring out how to move and store water.
- Prosecutors say they bought water from the city of Boulder at agricultural rates, about $30 an acre-foot, and sold it to an oilfield services company for about $2,700 an acre-foot.Read more
- Projections by the U.S. government say stream flow could decrease across the Colorado and Rio Grande river basins by as much as 27 percent over the next century.Read more
A recent study says that the price of land and water have kept many young people filling the boots Colorado's aging farmers.
- Ten judges tasted and selected from among dozens of waters from 18 states, seven Canadian provinces and five foreign nations.Read more
- Nearly 2.5 million more gallons of water was pumped from wells than was documented as sold in 2014.Read more