- Snow will decrease late Tuesday, only to ramp up again Wednesday morning.Read more
- Up to about 8 inches are expected in the Denver area before the storm moves out Friday afternoon.Read more
- Heavy snow and strong winds are increasing the risk.Read more
- But more seasonable temperatures will soon return to the Front Range.Read more
- Near record temperatures around Denver will be getting cooler too.Read more
Colorado’s tornado season typically starts in May. Peak twister activity is usually the first week of June.
The city's Capitol Hill and Speer neighborhoods were the biggest complainers in 2014 and 2015.
- Reported totals from last night include more than 13 inches in the foothills west of Denver and 11 inches in Boulder and Fort Collins.Read more