- Coaxing more snow from winter storms might sound like science fiction, but a Wyoming study suggests otherwise.Read more
"Once it is wet, it tends to stay wet," says David Barjenbruch, a meteorologist with the National Weather Service in Boulder.
- "Fire danger indices remain well below seasonal averages across the entire Rocky Mountain Area," the National Interagency Fire Center says.Read more
- The report from the CU and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration is a warning to emergency planners to expect the unexpected when it comes to Colorado’s weather.Read more
- Residents there began noticing problems Thursday night when items began slipping off shelves in one home and then the skirting around its foundation fell off.Read more
Ping pong-sized hail was reported near Greeley and a tornado was spotted east of Denver.
- A long stretch of stormy weather continues over Colorado, with more rain for the Front Range, and snow this weekend in the mountains.Read more