- Snow will decrease late Tuesday, only to ramp up again Wednesday morning.Read more
- Up to about 8 inches are expected in the Denver area before the storm moves out Friday afternoon.Read more
- Heavy snow and strong winds are increasing the risk.Read more
- But more seasonable temperatures will soon return to the Front Range.Read more
- Near record temperatures around Denver will be getting cooler too.Read more
Colorado’s tornado season typically starts in May. Peak twister activity is usually the first week of June.