- Up to about 8 inches are expected in the Denver area before the storm moves out Friday afternoon.Read more
- Heavy snow and strong winds are increasing the risk.Read more
- But more seasonable temperatures will soon return to the Front Range.Read more
- Near record temperatures around Denver will be getting cooler too.Read more
Colorado’s tornado season typically starts in May. Peak twister activity is usually the first week of June.
The city's Capitol Hill and Speer neighborhoods were the biggest complainers in 2014 and 2015.
- Reported totals from last night include more than 13 inches in the foothills west of Denver and 11 inches in Boulder and Fort Collins.Read more
- Total snowfall is expected to be six to 12 inches for Denver, with most of the snow falling from Monday afternoon through the evening.Read more