- Gusty winds combined with very warm temperatures and dry fuels mean conditions are ripe for fast moving wildfires.Read more
- Warm and dry today, with high fire danger across eastern Larimer and northern Weld Counties.Read more
- The Rocky Mountain snowpack is the lifeblood for much of the arid West and needs as much help as it can get.Read more
- Strong winds and low humidity are behind the fire danger, the National Weather Service says.Read more
- Denver set a record high temperature for the second straight day yesterday when the mercury hit 77 before noon.Read more
Students in Denver, Jefferson County and Pueblo got the day off Thursday. We're tracking developments.