- The report from the CU and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration is a warning to emergency planners to expect the unexpected when it comes to Colorado’s weather.Read more
- Residents there began noticing problems Thursday night when items began slipping off shelves in one home and then the skirting around its foundation fell off.Read more
Ping pong-sized hail was reported near Greeley and a tornado was spotted east of Denver.
- A long stretch of stormy weather continues over Colorado, with more rain for the Front Range, and snow this weekend in the mountains.Read more
- Jim Kalina with the National Weather Service in Boulder says this storm has been particularly difficult to forecast.Read more
- Higher elevations in Larimer and Boulder counties could see up to 3 feet of heavy, wet snow.Read more