Ping pong-sized hail was reported near Greeley and a tornado was spotted east of Denver.
- A long stretch of stormy weather continues over Colorado, with more rain for the Front Range, and snow this weekend in the mountains.Read more
- Jim Kalina with the National Weather Service in Boulder says this storm has been particularly difficult to forecast.Read more
- Higher elevations in Larimer and Boulder counties could see up to 3 feet of heavy, wet snow.Read more
- Gusty winds combined with very warm temperatures and dry fuels mean conditions are ripe for fast moving wildfires.Read more
- Warm and dry today, with high fire danger across eastern Larimer and northern Weld Counties.Read more