Details will come this summer, Winter Park says. But for now, rest easy knowing that the on-again, off-again train will be back in 2018.
The ski train will operate on weekends from Jan. 7 to March 26, 2017, Amtrak and Winter Park announced Thursday.
- Avalanches are among the "inherent dangers of skiing" covered by a law that limits lawsuits against the industry, the court says.Read more
- The Colorado Transportation Commission is providing $1.5 million to go toward improving a passenger platform at the ski area.Read more
- "But never say never," a resort spokesman said.Read more
- "We're hoping to have an announcement here one way or another pretty soon," said Winter Park's Steve Hurlbert,Read more
- Attorneys present arguments Tuesday in a case with potentially far-reaching implications for the state's $3-billion-a-year ski industry.Read more