- When preparing for a great performance, the printed score is only the beginning of the story.
- How a devoted orchestra musician found herself embracing chamber music.
- CPR Classical's Jean Inaba has an orange crush on the orchestra's team spirit.
- Brahms showed some respect to the Rodney Dangerfield of the string family.
- As we gear up for our New Year's Eve Beethoven Bash, CPR Classical's Jean Inaba shares how to find the maestro's footprints in an unlikely place.
- He nearly gave up the instrument when he brother passed away. Instead, he kept playing and inspired scores of local musicians.
- There’s an article that goes around every Christmas.
- On your feet: it's the "Hallelujah" chorus!