Colorado Public Radio's Member Services team is expanding and has a great opportunity for a full time Membership Giving Coordinator. A key member of the Member Services team, the Membership Giving Coordinator facilitates the processing of indirect and specialty contributions. The Coordinator manages agency and vendor relationships as well as providing administrative (gift processing, record maintenance, special projects) and communications support for CPR’s annual supporters and sustaining Evergreen Members.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and execute processing of specialty and indirect donations (matching gifts, workplace, donor-advised, stock, agency, tribute/memorial, sustainer and vehicle).
- Manage relationships and annual agreements with various agencies and vendors.
- Maintain and update web content specific to specialty giving.
- In collaboration with the Direct Response Fundraising Communications Manager, coordinate annual fundraising campaigns (Colorado Gives Day and Community Shares events).
- Provide high-quality member service through prompt donation processing, delivery of service and member engagement that reflects CPR’s mission, values and standards.