CPR's OpenAir is looking for a dynamic, experienced radio host who has a deep love and knowledge of contemporary independent music and a drive to tell the stories behind the songs in an approachable, authentic way.
This position is approximately 15-20 hours per week.
- Hosts music shifts each week and fill-in as needed.
- Assists with other OpenAir on-air and digital activities as needed and available.
- Works with Development and production staff to produce and participate in all fundraising activities on and off air.
- All other job duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- This position may work non-standard hours on a regular basis.