Colorado Public Radio, as we continue to expand, is seeking a full time, experienced events/marketing professional to lead our media sponsorships, partnerships and events efforts as a Partnership and Events Manager.
The Partnership and Events Manager is responsible for the strategy and execution of all media sponsorships, partnerships and events, which support content development and audience and revenue growth.
- Leads the strategy, management and execution of all media sponsorships and partnerships.
- Secures external sponsorships to raise brand visibility and grow new audience and revenue.
- Works with service leaders to expand promotional and content-driven partnerships.
- Drafts and submits proposals and develops post event and annual recaps to measure success.
- Responsible for the promotional elements of all sponsorships, partnerships and events.
- Is the project manager for on-site presence associated with sponsorships/partnerships, as well as any independent CPR-focused events.
Non-standard working hours and some travel guaranteed, including evenings and weekends. Vehicle and valid driver’s license required.