As a representative of Colorado Public Radio and the first point of contact for many listeners and guests, the Lead Listener Services Coordinator reflects the organization’s mission and position when interacting with and responding to the community. This role bridges the gap between CPR and the greater community that it serves. The Lead Listener Services Coordinator also provides general office and administrative support to the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads Listener Services staff, temps, and break staff by:
- Creating and maintaining Listener Services forms, procedures, and systems.
- Training staff on front desk procedures and best practices.
- Monitoring, ordering, and organizing office supplies.
- Developing the monthly Listener Services break schedule.
- Filters communications received from the community (live calls, voicemails, emails, and inquiries through CPR.org) – Answers general questions and forwards comments to appropriate staff for review/consideration.
- Routes and files press releases, story suggestions, and inquiries for CPR News.
- Retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
- Monitors visitor access by determining visitors’ nature of business, greets visitors, and issues guest and access badges, and announces visitors to staff.
- Receives, sorts, and routes all mail at the Bridges Broadcast Center.
- Coordinates the pick-up of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- Works on other duties and projects for the Business Resource Manager as assigned, such as assisting with general building maintenance issues/service requests and logistics support for special events or projects.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- One to three years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Problem solver
- Customer oriented
- Good judgment
To apply, submit a cover letter that includes where you learned of the job opening, resume, three professional references and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Lead Listener Services Coordinator" in the subject line.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
No phone calls or drop ins please. Competitive benefits and salary commensurate with experience: salary range $35k-$40k.
Colorado Public Radio is an equal opportunity employer and encourages workplace diversity