The Marketing Coordinator/Copywriter will conceive, create, and improve organizational content of all shapes and sizes to help raise visibility for the organization and align messaging across all channels. The coordinator supports all members of the Marketing & Engagement team through management of various day-to-day activities.
This role requires an excellent writer and communicator who is able to distill complex concepts into succinct, meaningful copy. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, effectively juggling multiple projects and deadlines while maintaining a sharp attention to detail and high standards. The coordinator will work quickly, collaboratively, and iteratively and is also self-motivated, resourceful and eager to learn about our business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the primary author of clear and concise content, including: ad copy, press releases, collateral, on-air, website, social media, email, CPR’s intranet and other materials as needed
- Edits and proofreads draft copy for president’s report, annual report and other Board materials
- Manages proactive and reactive message alignment, with Listener Services and Membership
- Provides assistance as a break fill-in for Listener Services
- Develops standard responses to common questions and comments, coordinates feedback tracking
- Leads and manages organizational content on CPR’s LinkedIn page, working collaboratively with Social Media Managers, HR, Membership and Underwriting on strategy and content
- Tracks media mentions and creates regular reports for management and senior leadership
- Manages coordination and execution of activities for partnerships and events, including:
- Promotional fulfillment, including ad production/trafficking and internal and external reporting
- Manages inventory of promotional materials, contest prizes and giveaways
- Provides administrative support for the Marketing & Engagement department
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- College degree in communications or related field and minimum of 2 years professional experience in marketing communications required
- Experience developing and managing content production for a broad range of distribution channels
- Knowledge of editorial style and production processes
- Significant independent judgment and strategic planning abilities required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to lead and manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with social media publishing tools, web content management systems and email service providers desired
To apply, submit a cover letter that includes where you learned of the job opening, resume, three professional references and salary expectations to email@example.com with "Marketing Coordinator" in the subject line.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
No phone calls or drop ins please. Competitive salary and benefits.