A member of the Membership Communications team, the Coordinator assists Fundraising Communications Manager by coordinating and executing multi-channel fundraising and engagement.
The Coordinator is an execution liaison between revenue managers and the data team while also collaborating with the entire Membership team to ensure the communication operations of the department are in a succinct, clear voice and that no systemic components are overlooked.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executes standardized Membership messaging themes, updates and maintains annual communications schedule and coordinates interdepartmental Membership and organizational messaging.
- Executes customized communications for specific, targeted populations within the Membership system.
- Daily utilization of the marketing system, maintains audience segments, adheres to compliance, builds and manages email lists, tests, schedules maintains quality controls for Membership email workflow.
- Collaborates interdepartmentally for email distribution and lead generation campaigns.
- With Fundraising Communications Manager develops and executes engagement efforts, including gift acknowledgment, constituent onboarding and other campaigns and email drip series.
- Ensures consistency and strategic intention in key messaging; proactively works to improve existing messaging and systems, based on specific metrics.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Attention to detail and meticulous organizational/scheduling skills
- Experience working in a CRM (experience with Salesforce and Pardot a plus)
- Ability to manipulate data for better understanding and analysis with reverence for data integrity and quality control
- Experience with email marketing, search, and social media campaigns
- Experience with web content management and analytics tools
- Writing and editing skills
- A patient and flexible approach to user training and personnel coordination
- Identification with the mission and purpose of Colorado Public Radio
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing preferred
To apply, submit a cover letter that includes where you learned of the job opening, resume, three professional references and salary expectations to email@example.com with "Membership Communications Coordinator" in the subject line.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
No phone calls or drop ins please. Competitive salary and benefits.
Colorado Public Radio is an equal opportunity employer and encourages workplace diversity