A member of the Data Team, the Membership Giving Specialist: Organizes, coordinates and executes donation processing and outbound stewardship communications for all forms of indirect giving (vehicle donations, agency, workplace, matching, tribute/memorial, donor advised funds, IRA, stocks). Manages agency and vendor relationships as well as comprehensive revenue and activity tracking related to indirect giving. Primary member services and transaction administrator for Denverite members. Serves as the primary authorized credit card processor for Membership.
This position is responsible for being present at Bridges Broadcast Center for eight hours during CPR’s business hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and executes daily processing and record maintenance for direct and indirect gifts
- Collaborates with the Membership Director to inform the promotion and multi-channel messaging of indirect giving programs, specifically vehicle donations and matching gifts
- Manages relationships, annual agreements and communications with indirect giving agencies and vendors (Vehicles for Charity, 360 Match Pro, Community First, Community Shares)
- Collaborates with Finance on reconciliation and vendor recertification
- Tracks revenue, donation volume and goal pacing
- Stewards the indirect giving process with Salesforce integration management, timely documentation, outbound communications and reporting
- Adheres to the 24-48 hour target for completion of donation processing and acknowledgement
- Serves as the primary internal point of contact for gift processing
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Identification with the mission and purpose of Colorado Public Radio
- Detail and accuracy in working with transaction values and donor contact information
- Required data entry experience
- Required experience with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Required relationship management experience (experience with Salesforce preferred)
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Ability to acquire and retain information related to using a donor management system
- Competent writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Courteous and patient approach to supporting members and teammates
To apply, submit a cover letter that includes where you learned of the job opening, resume, three professional references and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Membership Giving Specialist" in the subject line.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
No phone calls or drop ins please. Competitive salary and benefits.