The Salesforce Operations Specialist for Leadership Giving is responsible for the systemic efficiency of the Leadership Giving department's use of technology, with an emphasis on Salesforce, Pardot, Excel, and typical office suite products.
This person must be disciplined and organized and able to deliver multiple projects for a fast-paced team, organized, and detail-oriented while being flexible with changing timelines and a growing department. This person must have initiative, the ability to follow through with little direct supervision, and must be able to work with the Executive Director to map out a plan and negotiate priorities in order to execute on a vision. The willingness to collaborate with departments outside leadership giving is essential. This person must be able to adapt to the working styles of several members of a high-paced team and must be a team player with peers and management in a complex organization. This person must maintain confidentiality of donor information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform data analysis, report and dashboard creation in Salesforce
- Adhere to organization-wide business rules for data management
- Collaborate with data specialists throughout organization
- Understand needs of major gifts fundraising team and proactively suggest efficiencies
- Able to translate the needs of non-technical fundraising staff into reports and deliverables
- Analyze donor giving patterns over multi-years to assess ROI of fundraising efforts
- Provide Instruction, coaching and support to major gift officers to utilize Salesforce
- Assist major gift officers with sending communications from Salesforce
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience training others on Salesforce a plus
- Three or more years of previous experience providing data base support
- Previous experience with annual and/or major gift fundraising preferred
- Previous experience supporting a non-profit fundraising team a plus
- Experience in a business analyst position and with project management experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills, with emphasis on accuracy
- Proficiency with Microsoft office programs; above average typing skills
- Passion for public radio essential
To apply, submit a cover letter that includes where you learned of the job opening, resume, three professional references and salary expectations to email@example.com with "Salesforce Operations Specialist" in the subject line.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
No phone calls or drop ins please. Competitive salary and benefits.