Colorado Public Radio is looking for a Salesforce Product Owner who will own the Salesforce roadmap. This person will work closely with users, stakeholders and developers, understanding the needs of various departments and enhancing the functionality of Salesforce to meet overall business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with business leaders, key stakeholders and Salesforce users to define product requirements
- Collaborate with the Business and Platform teams to help design solutions to improve platform adoption, ease of use, data integrity, system reliability and scalability
- Engage with Department Leaders and aid them in streamlining and digitizing old business processes, transforming them into new, more efficient/effective processes backed by industry benchmarks and measurable KPIs
- Own the Salesforce product roadmap and champion new features and functionality
- Curate development backlog, groom and maintain backlog items, and work with the business and technical teams to establish prioritization of deliverables
- Document changes and communicate with users
- Facilitate monthly Steering Committee to align departmental needs, while informing stakeholders of progress and blockers
- Communicate any issues or concerns from users or developers to ensure deliverables solve problems, increase functionality and streamline workflow
- Advocate for holistic use of Salesforce, moving from siloed departmental use to organization-wide solutions
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce products, especially Nonprofit Success Pack
- Working knowledge of business system processes as it relates to Salesforce and integrated applications and systems.
- Excellent communication, project management, customer management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Salesforce certifications not required, but a plus
- Experience as a product owner/business analyst/data analyst a plus
- Experience working in a nonprofit, mission-centered organization a plus
To apply, submit a cover letter that includes where you learned of the job opening, resume, and three professional references to email@example.com with "Salesforce Product Owner" in the subject line.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
No phone calls or drop ins please.
$90,000 - $105,000
Colorado Public Radio is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our culture of caring. Our employees have access to: 100 percent employer paid individual health, dental, life, and disability coverage; an outstanding paid family medical leave policy plus paid holidays and a very generous sick, vacation, and personal time off plan; voluntary offerings such as vision; a competitive retirement plan match with no waiting or vesting periods; flexible schedules; engagement and development opportunities; and a casual atmosphere.
Colorado Public Radio is an equal opportunity employer and encourages workplace diversity.