- After Columbine, everyone wanted to help. The musical community reacted the same way.
- “There are certain things, if you're president, you need to say,” Clinton said.
- Sherrie described to me what was happening to her just then, in the grocery store aisle: “My fingers will turn white, and you’ll see the blood leaving them.”
- Martin founded the Rebels Project, which connected her with Sherrie Lawson, a survivor of the 2013 Navy Yard shooting. The project has created a supportive community online and in Colorado for survivors.
- Jaclyn Schildkraut's motivations are deeply personal. She grew up near Parkland, Florida, and her brother went to Stoneman-Douglas High School.
- School resource officers are trained police officers assigned to specific schools. And as more attention has focused on school shootings, their jobs have become more defined.
- On her daughter’s first day of preschool, Amy Over had her first panic attack.
- Growth and Transportation Reporter, Since Columbine
- Colorado Matters Reporter / Producer / Host, Since Columbine