We checked in with Cathy Langer of the Tattered Cover and Nicole Magistro of The Bookworm of Edwards to give us their favorite Colorado and Western-themed books to read or give as gifts during the holidays.
- "Wild Horse Country" by Dave Philipps
- "Aerial Geology: " by Mary Caperton Morton
- "The Newcomers" by Helen Thorpe
- "Delivering Dreams" by Lori Preusch
- "American Wolf: A True Story of Survival and Obsession in the West" by Nate Blakeslee
- "Mountain Ranch" by Michael Crouser
- "Half Baked Harvest Cookbook: Recipes from My Barn in the Mountains" by Tieghan Gerard