2016 Colorado Legislature
There are five measures in all, sponsored by four Democrats and one Republican.
- The change would mean that only criminal defendants, their attorneys, members of law enforcement and parties in a case would be able to see test results.Read more
- It was the second consecutive year a Democrat-led House panel rejected efforts to scale back laws adopted in 2013.Read more
- Three of the five bill would change current rules for carrying a concealed weapon in Colorado.Read more
Who's allowed to drive in Colorado? Is it a matter of public safety or a form of "back-door amnesty"? Two state lawmakers make their case.
- The bill's sponsor concedes its prospects aren't good in the Senate, which killed a similar bill last year.Read more
- Colorado is the only state where collecting rainwater is illegal. Next, the state Senate takes up the bill.Read more
Gov. John Hickenlooper says changes to the Hospital Provider Fee structure could free up hundreds of millions of dollars for state budget priorities.