2016 Colorado Legislature
- The bill would make $2 million available every year to rural towns or counties that see sudden economic shocks.Read more
- Dozens of women, including two from Colorado, have accused Cosby of sexual abuse dating back to the 1960s. Cosby has consistently denied the allegations.Read more
- The bill is one of five that lawmakers said Thursday are designed to increase public confidence in police.Read more
- The amended bill would have allowed juries to reach a death sentence decision, even with one holdout.Read more
- The bill, with a $243 million price tag, faces an uphill battle.Read more
- The legislation now goes to the full House for consideration, but faces an uphill battle.Read more
- Emotional testimony lasted hours before the committee, voting along party lines, shot down the bill.Read more
On Wednesday, lawmakers begin hearings on a bill to let a terminally ill patient end their life with drugs prescribed by a doctor.
People with criminal backgrounds who try to turn their lives around say they enounter a demoralizing barrier on job applications.