Denver City Council
- The City Council on Monday agreed unanimously to proclaim Oct. 12 as Indigenous Peoples' Day.Read more
- On tap: An 18 percent boost to its transit system including 10 miles of new bike lanes and pedestrian crosswalk improvements.Read more
- Critics of short-term rentals like Airbnb and VRBO say they’re disrupting neighborhoods in Denver.Read more
- The measure would be paid for by a small sales tax increase -- 8 cents on every $100 spent.Read more
- At Tuesday's meeting, none of the 10 members in attendance defended Chick-fil-A.Read more
Last night at a charged meeting, Denver City Council approved an ordinance banning tools in the hands of disruptive protesters. The vote comes just weeks before the Democratic National Convention.