The largest highway project in Western Colorado in 25 years is underway in Glenwood Springs. The $125.6 million Grand Avenue Bridge replacement will modernize the entrance to the city from Interstate 70 but it won’t be completed until 2018.
- But expect delays of an hour or more as cleanup continues after last week's big rock fall.Read more
- 20 homeowners near Glenwood Springs were constructed on soil linked to sinkholes and subsidence.Read more
People in the valley say they can't afford to live where they work, and that weakens the community.
- Glenwood Springs got a little national love this week from Outside. But the magazine's photo shows someone walking on a log at Hanging Lake -- a big no-no.Read more
- 20 abandoned bikes have been found around Glenwood Springs in the last month. That's even more than the number reported stolen.Read more
- The City Council heard complaints from restaurants and other tourist-related businesses about the situation.Read more