Cities across the state are working with grows to reduce their power consumption -- and in turn, help reduce the state's carbon footprint.
- One pot business has given $100,000 in sponsorship dollars for more than 20 road signs.Read more
- More than two dozen neighbors complained about the pot party.Read more
Most candidates aren't as supportive as Rand Paul, who recently held a fundraiser with the Colorado cannabis industry.
- Kathleen Chippi's ballot measure would prevent the town from spending money enforcing federal drug enforcement laws applicable to the personal use of marijuana.Read more
The pot brownie you bought to help your sleeping disorder may have a lot less active ingredient than promised, a study finds. And a review of other studies finds scant evidence of medical benefits.
- The Department of Health and Human Services says it will drop a layer of the review process called a Public Health Service review.Read more
- The change makes the town much less of a standout on the 1-70 corridor.Read more
Governor on Colowyo mine: "You close this mine it will not reduce the amount of coal that's burned."
- Regulators in the 23 states where medical or recreational marijuana is allowed are having a tough time making sure pot buyers don't ingest harmful pesticides.Read More