Former Colombian drug czar Julian Wilches thinks Colorado's legalization of marijuana could offer an alternative approach to the way his country handles the cocaine trade.
- A law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation says the investigation began after residents near the grows complained about the smell of weed.Read more
- Authorities say the locations being raided Thursday span as far south as El Paso and Elbert counties.Read more
- This is the eighth suspected illegal marijuana grow discovered in the county since March 30. All involve people who recently moved to the state.Read more
- The new license would give existing couriers additional powers, such as temporarily storing pot.Read more
- With a 6-6 city council vote Tuesday, the proposal failed over calls to make it stricter.Read more
- A bill would make Colorado the second state to require public school nurses or caregivers to administer cannabis-based oils or allow students to wear cannabis patches.Read more
- The exception was Crestone, where voters approved ballot measures allowing for retail sales of marijuana and for the town to tax it.Read more