- The change makes the town much less of a standout on the 1-70 corridor.Read more
Governor on Colowyo mine: "You close this mine it will not reduce the amount of coal that's burned."
- Regulators in the 23 states where medical or recreational marijuana is allowed are having a tough time making sure pot buyers don't ingest harmful pesticides.Read More
It's Colorado's cannabis quandary: People can travel to the state and legally buy small amounts of marijuana, but they have few places to consume the drug.
- Of those, more than a third said they use pot every day.Read more
The case involved a medical marijuana patient fired by the Dish Network after failing a drug test in 2010.
- “You do not legalize for taxation. It is a myth," said Andrew Freedman, Colorado's director of marijuana coordinator on Boston Herald Radio.Read more
- Dr. Malik Hasan added that his new 6.5 acre marijuana grow would provide cannabis for free and that he'll work to keep CSU Fort Collins from "stealing the idea."Read more
Lloyd’s of London says its insurers shouldn't renew insurance policies for pot operations.
Commissioners during a Tuesday meeting told the farm to eradicate the smell by September or its license to operate won't be renewed.