- The City Council passed a six-month ban last November with the promise that it wouldn't be extended, reports The Gazette.Read more
- Nebraska and Oklahoma wanted to have Colorado's pot legalization declared unconstitutional.Read more
- Police say it's possible some of the operators may be shipping pot out of state.Read more
- But weed has a ways to go to overtake sales of snacks like Doritos and Cheetos.Read more
- Dr. Torri Metz, a high-risk obstetrician, hopes to provide data-supported answers as marijuana laws change nationwide.Read more
Analysis by an editor at The Economist finds the Mexican drug cartels hurting, but pot use has gone up in Colorado.
- The number of Colorado parolees getting busted for drugs has tripled in the last five years, according to the state Department of Corrections.Read more
"Rolling Papers" documentary captures the first, wild year of legal recreational marijuana through eyes of a Denver Post editor.
- Researchers examined emergency rooms visits before and after recreational marijuana was legalized in 2014.Read more