- Wyoming lawmakers say the state is seeing an increase in marijuana edibles since Colorado legalized recreational weed in 2014.Read more
Last year, taxes on marijuana sales brought in more money than the town sees in overall sales tax and energy impact fees combined. Now, how to spend it?
- Marijuana shops sold $996 million of pot in 2015, an increase of about $300 million from the previous year.Read more
- Police say until the state creates a license for smoking lounges, similar events will have to be turned down.Read more
- More than 7 out of every 10 hotel rooms were filled last year.Read more
- Some council members complain the mayor's office is stacking the deck with committee witnesses who are biased against marijuana.Read more
- California voters could approve recreational pot this fall and the state has no ban on out-of-state owners. That could prompt other pot states to loosen rules before California opens for business.Read more