- The new license would give existing couriers additional powers, such as temporarily storing pot.Read more
- With a 6-6 city council vote Tuesday, the proposal failed over calls to make it stricter.Read more
- A bill would make Colorado the second state to require public school nurses or caregivers to administer cannabis-based oils or allow students to wear cannabis patches.Read more
- The exception was Crestone, where voters approved ballot measures allowing for retail sales of marijuana and for the town to tax it.Read more
- The move addresses concerns that some neighborhoods – especially some low-income areas – are becoming saturated with marijuana businesses.Read more
Voters in six rural Colorado towns will decide April 5 whether to lift marijuana bans or moratoria. Supporters of some of the measures say sales could boost their towns’ economies.
Voters in Hotchkiss, Buena Vista, Crestone, Julesburg, Poncha Springs and Silver Cliff weigh the lure of legal marijuana.
- Forty-nine-year-old Brian Edward duFresne was arrested Tuesday and has been suspended from his job.Read more
- Police say the plants were being used to make hash oil destined for Florida.Read more