Voters in Hotchkiss, Buena Vista, Crestone, Julesburg, Poncha Springs and Silver Cliff weigh the lure of legal marijuana.
- Forty-nine-year-old Brian Edward duFresne was arrested Tuesday and has been suspended from his job.Read more
- Police say the plants were being used to make hash oil destined for Florida.Read more
A suit from Oklahoma and Nebraska could have hindered legalization, but justices declined to hear the case. Three other suits have also been resolved.
- The group Responsible Use Denver submitted language Friday for a voter initiative to create private marijuana social clubs, and to allow pot use at special events with a permit.Read more
- The City Council passed a six-month ban last November with the promise that it wouldn't be extended, reports The Gazette.Read more
- Nebraska and Oklahoma wanted to have Colorado's pot legalization declared unconstitutional.Read more
- Police say it's possible some of the operators may be shipping pot out of state.Read more