Under the policy, doctors who write more than 3,500 recommendations for pot in a year will be referred to the Heath Board for discipline.
The University of Colorado Boulder campus will be open to visitors Monday, after officials say they've ended the annual 4/20 marijuana celebration.
- The Colorado Department of Transportation is reminding people celebrating marijuana this weekend not to drive under the influence with a series of games and displays.Read more
- KHIG's General Manager Mike Knar says he wanted a station with programming that was creative and would cater to a "bustling business catagory" -- that lead him to marijuana.Read more
- Colorado's chief medical officer says the state should make post-traumatic stress disorder a condition that can be treated with medical marijuana.Read more
The measure was prompted by a rash of explosions and injuries resulting from amateur hash oil production.
- The meeting was arranged by two Colorado congressmen who have tried unsuccessfully to pass laws expanding banking access for the marijuana industry.Read more
- She said the foot-long plastic pipe looked suspicious because it was capped at both ends but marijuana was found inside.Read more