The group Responsible Use Denver submitted language Friday for a voter initiative to create private marijuana social clubs, and to allow pot use at special events with a permit.Read more
- The City Council passed a six-month ban last November with the promise that it wouldn't be extended, reports The Gazette.Read more
- Nebraska and Oklahoma wanted to have Colorado's pot legalization declared unconstitutional.Read more
- Police say it's possible some of the operators may be shipping pot out of state.Read more
- But weed has a ways to go to overtake sales of snacks like Doritos and Cheetos.Read more
- Dr. Torri Metz, a high-risk obstetrician, hopes to provide data-supported answers as marijuana laws change nationwide.Read more
Analysis by an editor at The Economist finds the Mexican drug cartels hurting, but pot use has gone up in Colorado.
- The number of Colorado parolees getting busted for drugs has tripled in the last five years, according to the state Department of Corrections.Read more