- The Colorado Department of Transportation is reminding people celebrating marijuana this weekend not to drive under the influence with a series of games and displays.Read more
- KHIG's General Manager Mike Knar says he wanted a station with programming that was creative and would cater to a "bustling business catagory" -- that lead him to marijuana.Read more
- Colorado's chief medical officer says the state should make post-traumatic stress disorder a condition that can be treated with medical marijuana.Read more
The measure was prompted by a rash of explosions and injuries resulting from amateur hash oil production.
- The meeting was arranged by two Colorado congressmen who have tried unsuccessfully to pass laws expanding banking access for the marijuana industry.Read more
- She said the foot-long plastic pipe looked suspicious because it was capped at both ends but marijuana was found inside.Read more
- The university's chancellor says the "time has come" for the campus to get back to its regular activities on a day when students like to celebrate all things weed.Read more
The publisher of the Colorado Springs Gazette says the vast majority of letters it received on the series questioning legal pot were positive. So why are some critics and journalists so critical?