The Colorado Springs March For Life prominently featured the city's Catholic community.
Pence urged the group to rekindle its interest in politics. He also declared the health law passed under President Barack Obama "dead."
The actions were the latest in a growing number of political protests that have occurred since President Donald Trump’s inauguration last month.
Thousands of women from around the country and here in Colorado will march Saturday to stand up for their rights and health care.
- Robert Dear is charged with 179 counts, including murder, stemming from the Nov. 27 shooting.Read more
- The motion accuses "unethical" reporters of trying to exploit Robert Dear, who the attorneys say is "mentally ill."Read more
- A lawsuit filed Friday says the Colorado Springs clinic lacked armed security guards and adequate fencing during the November attack.Read more
As Robert Dear was led out of court Wednesday, he called the judge a "filthy animal" and "prejudiced."
- Robert Dear is charged with murder, attempted murder and other counts in the Nov. 27 shootings at the Colorado Springs clinic.Read more
- The outstanding issue is a big one: Is admitted shooter Robert Dear mentally fit to stand trial?Read more