Listener support is the single largest source of funding for Colorado Public Radio and there are many benefits to thank you for your impact as an active member.
When you become a member with a one-time or sustaining gift, you'll have access to a variety of member benefits, including:
- The CPR MemberCard, offering discounts at retail merchants ($120 | $10/month or more)
- A screening of a new film at the monthly CPR Landmark Movie Night ($365 | $1/day or more)
- Invitations to exclusive events as a Network Partner ($1200 | $100/month or more)
- Additional thank-you gifts for all levels of membership
How do I determine what level I should give?
For each listener, it's a very personal question. Only you can determine how much you value Colorado Public Radio’s service. Suggested levels and methods of payment should simply serve as a guide for each member.
- The average gift of a new member is $75
- Renewing members typically contribute $120 ($10 per month)
- Some members choose to give $365 ($1 per day or $30 per month)
- Other members choose to give $600 ($50 per month) or $1200 ($100 per month)
CPR gratefully accepts and appreciates gifts in any amount. All contributions benefit CPR programming.
Other Ways to Support CPR
There are many other opportunities to support CPR. Donating your vehicle is as simple as making a call and providing your title, as well as a pick up time. You may also transfer both appreciated and depreciated stocks & securities to benefit CPR. You may also donate in memory or honor of a loved one. Or, you can use our planned giving page to include CPR in your estate or financial plans.
If you have any questions or comments about membership or individual giving, don't hesitate to contact us.
To donate, call us at 1-800-496-1530 or visit our secure giving page by clicking the button below: